1/8/13

new in

coach_gift_bag

coach_legacy_haircalf_penny_shoulder_bag

Forget about rainboots (there is nonstop rain here) or umbrellas, the thing that I'm most interested in - rain or shine - is bags. So you can probably guess how happy I was to receive this little leopard baby yesterday, after it made all the way from New York to me.
For quite sometime I felt the need to add some reinforcement to my collection of small bags. My "weekend bags" I like to call them, the ones I wear without noticing that they are there (in terms of weight and space they take).
This cutie is a great addition and I already visualize it as part of many outfits.

Can't wait for Thursday evening!

שכחו ממגפי גומי או ממטריות, הדבר שאני הכי מעוניינת בו - בגשם, בשרב, בחמסין או בסופה - הוא תיקים.
בכל רגע נתון יש לי איזשהוא תיק (או חמישה) על הכוונת, לכן אתם יכולים לנחש מה רבה היתה שמחתי כשקיבלתי את הבייבי הזה במתנה אתמול.
כבר מזמן חשתי צורך לתגבר את אגף התיקים הקטנים שלי, אלה שאפשר לשים אותם על הגוף בהצלב ולא להרגיש שהם שם, "תיקי הסופ"ש", אם תרצו. והמנומר החמוד הזה הוא תוספת מבורכת.

מחכה כבר ליום חמישי בקוצר רוח!