12/26/12

smells like

favorite_fragrance_prada_valentino_loccitane_valentina

These are the fragrances I've been using, on rotation, since late summer. I usually prefer "green" scents: those fresh, clean, somewhat tart (started my collection with the oh-so-basic, yet always great, Be delicious by DKNY). But sometimes I also like sweet, flowery and "pink" scents.
These three bottles pretty much cover most of my needs, and I feel that these will do for now, but I'm kinda curious what will be my next choice...


from left: Prada Infusin d'Iris, Valentino Valentina, l'Occitane Eau de Toilette Thé Vert

אלה הבשמים בהם אני משתמשת, ברוטציה, כבר משלהי הקיץ האחרון. בדרך כלל אני מעדיפה ונמשכת לריחות "ירוקים": רעננים, נקיים וחמוצים משהו (התחלתי את האוסף שלי, כמו כולם, עם הבושם הכה-בסיסי ועם זאת כה מוצלח בי דלישס של DKNY - הידוע בכינויו "התפוח"), אבל לפעמים אני גם מעוניינת להתיז על עצמי מעט ריח מתוק, פרחוני ו"ורוד". השלישייה הזו עונה, פחות או יותר, על כל הצרכים.
נראה לי שאני די מסודרת מבחינת ריחות לתקופה הקרובה, אבל מעניין מה יהיה הבושם הבא...