6/30/12

white

white_shoes_nailpolish_rayban_macbook

The past few months, I think I didn't follow too may current trends:

1. Pastel colors and mainly mint green - I don't own any item in this color.

2. Peplums - Only one garment in my entire closet has a peplum and this is also by chance 'cause the main reason I chose it was the pretty red lace it was made of. The peplum was an "OK" addition.

3. Tropical prints - I (really) liked this trend from afar, but it never quite made it into my closet.

4. Crop tops (belly revealing) - the last time I loved that trend was in the 10th grade. And had enough of it for a lifetime.

I guess I've started growing up. A bit.

But there was one trend I could not get out of my head and it is white shoes, with pointy toes and ankle straps. And it was clear to me I'll cave eventually.
Still getting used to the geriatric meets star trek chic they have, but I feel like we're gonna be best friends soon.
Have a great Sunday!


בחודשים האחרונים לא יישמתי יותר מדי טרנדים:

1. צבעי פסטל ובראשם ירוק מנטה - אין ברשותי אפילו פריט אחד בגוון הזה.

2. טרנד הפפלום (peplum) - רק דבר אחד בתוך המלתחה שלי כולל פפלום, וגם זה די במקרה כי הסיבה העיקרית שגרמה לי לבחור בפריט המסוים הזה היא התחרה האדומה היפהפייה המרכיבה אותו.

3. הדפסים טרופיים - הרשיתי לעצמי לחבב (מאוד) את הטרנד הזה מרחוק אבל לא ניכסתי אותו לחיק המלתחה.

4. חולצות בטן - רכבתי על הגל בפעם האחרונה כיתה י' וזה הספיק לי.


כנראה שהגיל עושה את שלו ואני באמת מתבגרת. קצת.

אבל יש טרנד אחד שלא הצלחתי להוציא מהראש והוא נעליים לבנות עם חרטום מחודד ורצועת קרסול, והיה לי ברור שאני הולכת להיכנע לו בשלב זה או אחר של הקיץ.
אני עדיין מנסה להסתגל לשיק החללי/גריאטרי והבוהק שלהן, אך ללא ספק אנחנו הולכות להיות חברות טובות.

שבוע טוב!