5/5/12

summer is here

summer_fashionpea_asos_sunglasses_tropical_loafers_1

The serious heat we've been having here lately means just one thing: summer is here!
So to celebrate the new season and get into the right mood I ordered myself a "summer and vacation" package from ASOS, which I'm very happy with even if for conceptual purposes only (although sunnies are pretty practical in the part of the world where I live in).
Of course there is nothing that symbolizes summer more than a nice tropical print, which this summer takes over territories that usually belong to the floral print and establishes a place as the leading and official summer print.
And I'm totally down with it... Just bring me a cold drink in a coconut shell + colorful umbrella and put me in some Caribbean island and I'll be a happy camper..
Have a great weekend!

החום השורר בשבועות האחרונים במקומותינו לא משתמע לשתי פנים ואפשר כבר להכריז: הקיץ כאן!
על מנת לחגוג את המאורע ולהיכנס למצב הרוח המתאים, הזמנתי לי לפני כשבועיים "חבילת קיץ ונופש" שכזאת מאסוס, שנועדה בראש ובראשונה להיות הסמן הקייצי הראשון של המלתחה ולשמש אולי כעוגן קייצי קונספטואלי יותר מאשר פרקטי - אם כי משקפי שמש בישראל זה מאוד פרקטי.
והרי אין דבר שמסמל יותר קיץ, נופש, שמש וים, מאשר הדפס טרופי עסיסי ומדויק. השנה ההדפס הזה משתלט על טריטוריות שבדרך כלל שייכות להדפס הפרחוני ומבסס לעצמו מעמד בתור ההדפס הקיצי המוביל, ואני לגמרי זורמת עם זה! אם אפשר לאיזו חופשת בטן גב באי קריבי...

שבוע טוב וקייצי לכולם.