12/17/11

red hot

leather_jacket_pleated_skirt1

leather_jacket_pleated_skirt3

leather_jacket_pleated_skirt5

leather_jacket_pleated_skirt4

leather_jacket_pleated_skirt2

You can pretty much say I like all colors of the rainbow, and you will rarely see me in an all black outfit (blah!!), but some colors are just closer to my heart. such as red. I totally adore this color: so live and energetic and I think really compliments a pale skin tone (such as mine).
So I decided to let the red color shine in a pretty basic outfit, also color-palette wise. Wore my striped silk equipment blouse (as you may remember from my previous post), threw on my faithful leather jacket, a pair of booties I haven't worn in a while - always nice to browse your closet and find some great items you almost forgot existed - and a classic messenger bag.
Hope you have a red-hot Sunday!

אפשר לומר שאני אוהבת את כל צבעי הקשת, מבלי להפלות בין גווניהם, מידת הרוויה שלהם והבהירות שלהם (והמעצב הגרפי יבין), אבל יש כמובן כאלה שקרובים יותר ללבי. כזה הוא האדום המושך אותי אליו בכל קונסטלציה שהיא: הפריט בהחלט לא חייב להיות אדום לגמרי - גם אם הוא מכיל משבצות אדומות בחלקן או פסים אדומים הוא כבר הופך למועמד רציני בעיני.
בחרתי לתת לאדום לפרוח כאן באאוטפיט שהינו די בסיסי, גם מבחינת פלטת הצבעים, בשילוב עם חולצת משי מפוספסת, ג'קט אופנוענים שמלווה אותי בנאמנות כבר כמה שנים טובות, תיק צד (וגם יד) ומגפונים שכמעט שכחתי מקיומם וטוב שרעננתי את זכרוני!
תודה רבה לאריאל על הצילומים. שבוע טוב לכולם.

ג'קט אופנוענים זארה / zara leather jacket from a few years ago
חולצה equipment (נראתה גם בפוסט הזה) / equipment silk blouse

חצאית זארה, מלפני כמה עונות / zara skirt from a few seasons ago
מגפונים ניין ווסט, מלפני כמה שנים / nine west booties from a couple years ago
תיק מלברי / mulberry alexa bag